gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104333 Posts in 16330 Topics by 742 Members - Latest Member: Dacono April 25, 2024, 04:30:53 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  I found you! (omg progression server finally)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I found you! (omg progression server finally)  (Read 2847 times)

Action

• RoI VIP
I found you! (omg progression server finally)
« on: May 05, 2006, 03:41:36 AM »
I dont know if the original players remember me but I am the monk who got pled from 50-60 in 2 days by a bard, then joined RoI and quit right when we got into the Plane of Time, you know Fayze's RL friend.  I have waited SOOO long for a damn progression server, it is the way EQ was meant to be played. I Apologize for killing the entire guild in the Temple Of Marr with a poorly pulled Lord Mithaniel, I was not on the ball that evening!! I still feel bad about that...

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all the old faces, Xygon - Zynne - Moss - Likrat - Kuvili - Stud - Lidden - Korjyrin - Karachii - Roks - DITHER...Jerryy lol! and to many more I am probably forgetting, hi. I will play a Human monk / Ogre war / Troll Shaman, one of the 3 on the new progression server. New servers are always the most fun; I am looking forward to doing everything first and hopefully joining up with you guys again to kick the shit outta this game for a second time.

See you all around!

-Axion

« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 12:47:11 PM by Axion »

dither

Re: I found you! (omg progression server finally)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 11:00:52 AM »
well FU too ~

Kuvili

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 12:41:33 PM »

Hey Axion, long time no see pal!

LOL, I remember that day in hohb, so good. Fun times! That was so funny

well FU too ~

Get raped idiot

Action

• RoI VIP
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 12:46:30 PM »
omg...Dither! how could I forget! damn me...damn me...

Lidden

• RoI VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 06:03:38 PM »
Hey bud

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  I found you! (omg progression server finally)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx