gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104333 Posts in 16330 Topics by 743 Members - Latest Member: Dashx April 27, 2024, 05:22:20 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  What level will you be when you finally log off on day 1?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What level will you be when you finally log off on day 1?  (Read 8785 times)

Definition

What level will you be when you finally log off on day 1?
« on: April 27, 2006, 04:36:13 PM »
Let's here it powergamers, how many levels will you snatch on day 1?

Dogona

Re: What level will you be when you finally log off on day 1?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 05:53:59 PM »
depends on the day.  if its on a day I am off I'm planning to be between 20-25 minimum.  If its a day I work probally about 15.

Aerri

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 06:09:47 PM »
Wow, Dogona, that's pretty sweet.  I'd be more than happy with 15, that's my goal.  May I ask what your game plan is?

Mine's to stay in gfay till I get my noob armor, and then move to Blackburrow (has more nostalgic value for me than crushbone, and will probably be less crowded).

atmos

• Happy Cake Oven
  • RoI VIP
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 06:46:48 PM »
I think i got to Low - Mid 20s on the first day of stromm before taking my first nap, so i'll probably shoot for the same.

Culoo

• RoI VIP
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 07:59:52 PM »
gl on that w/o pc
Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level then beat you by experience

Rolinn

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 08:35:27 PM »
It's all going to depend on how crowded the server is.  I remember retail, there were so many people it was impossible to get to 15 in a day (even if the servers had been up the whole time).  This isn't a new server with PoP.  Crowded old world = the slowest xp you will ever experience (hah).

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 02:24:24 AM »
guys, seriously, if you wanna level in gfay and then head to blackburrow you're shooting yourself in the face. That's like 2 levels worth of time just running from the ass end of the world to the other.

For me, it depends what time the server comes up and if I'm working. If It's up early and I can go all night, I'd like to shoot for mid teens.

My plan is to get the first several levels in my home area (3 or 4) and then meet up with my brothers/group, and go somewhere local (like crushbone or goblin camps or mino caves) till around 8. Noob armor quests are for suckers. At 8, if tasks are an option, I'm off to lavastorm and then oasis. If they're not, befallen and/or upper guk.

sovietriot

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 09:20:10 AM »
If I end up assling I'd probably stick to Misty for about ten then rock over to WC/EC for a while.. could hopefully do to 15 the first day. If I've got time left in the first day maybe a entrance group over in highpass or something. If any assling healers/asslings in general on the first day we can set up a group and rock through a ton of levels together.

Definition

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 10:17:24 AM »
1-4 newbieville Nektolous - as a necro I hope to outdps other rampaging noobies early and get my lvls.

5-8 face it...noobies will be killing themselves on the yellow/red cons outside the skele pyramids in nek forest....me? I'll be cleaning up where they left off for oh.....1/2 bubb per kill.

8-10 -- cross the bridge...soloing yellow cons

11-13 Lavastorm

14-16 South ro and then some (I'll probably be logged by lvl 17 or so)

Day 2 I should be soloing Najena or High Pass.....or better yet grouped for some loot/xp camps.

Def

Oceans

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 11:41:44 AM »
I'm going to get a bunch of yayo and just bang out a line everytime I level.

I should be able to keep this up until 50, time is irrelevant.

sovietriot

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 12:02:04 PM »
Oceans, my nigga.

atmos

• Happy Cake Oven
  • RoI VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 03:27:41 PM »
Paludal Caverns  ZEM - 85%

The Warrens ZEM - 75%
Upper Guk ZEM - 75%
Befallen ZEM - 85%
Crushbone Zem - 85%

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT EVER SHALL I DO WITHOUT PC AURELIUS

Dogona

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 04:22:23 PM »
Yeah it may get really crowded really fast but I figured the tutorial will take you to 10 pretty fast even if there are 30 people in the zone.  (been doing the tutorial at peak time with 25ish players in zone)  After that as long as I got Orl I'm pretty sure I can try unrest if its not too crowded.  Yes the trains but those can be avoided.  I did my main from lvl 15-40 in unrest solo but thats when kei was free to anyone haha.  I swear by the end of those runs, my Train Dodge must of been 255!  Plus a secret strat, first night it comes out, I ain't sleeping really. 

"what are you going to do when everyone is sleeping dog?"
"well orl, once everyone has gone off to bed, I shall rule norrath!"
 *theme music from pinky and the brain plays*

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 05:56:13 PM »
no tutorial dog, might wanna think of a backup

most noob zones or their surrounding will get you to 10 though no problem

Dogona

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »
well thats a bummer.  Someone told me that the tutorial will still be around.  *sigh*  Crap.  Oh well we'll see how things go then. 

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  What level will you be when you finally log off on day 1?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx