gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104333 Posts in 16330 Topics by 743 Members - Latest Member: Dashx April 27, 2024, 07:42:27 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Fires of Heaven
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fires of Heaven  (Read 4262 times)

Twisted

Fires of Heaven
« on: June 12, 2006, 12:39:30 PM »
FoH is coming to combine as posted by an officer seen here --> http://www.fohguild.org/forums/mmorpg-general-discussion/23068-everquest-progression-server-guild.html (5th poster)

atmos

• Happy Cake Oven
  • RoI VIP
Re: Fires of Heaven
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 01:22:20 PM »
Unless Furor is leading them it's not a big deal.  Just another pool of good gamers nothing more. Have they impressed you in WoW? no? ask yourself why.

Kelvas

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 01:44:23 PM »
reading that thread ther dont seem too be too much excitement from them

Etrius

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 02:30:47 PM »
Booo Fires of Heaven!

Tihm

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 04:20:43 PM »
There will not be enough of them to put anything serious together. As soon as the first raid target gets taken down and the ubers realize that they won't be the ones unlocking the server, their exodus will begin.

Rhinestone

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 06:18:21 PM »
Yea, I think FoH is just bored. No competition IMO

Twisted

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 06:59:22 PM »
Word is sony is going to have time locks to content and drag server out for 1-2 years. Kill boss's.. Sure that will be part of it ... but if its to fast they'll still make you wait 30-90 days or something like that.

Kunark by Aug/Sept, and velious by Nov/Dec is my best guess. Maybe longer if we have to unlock fear,hate and air. They put alot if effort into making this server, they arnt going to let 1-2 guilds turn it into a normal server over-night.

Xonth

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 08:01:44 PM »
I think what they said is there will be a min time requirment but they dont expect it to matter unless people some how cheat.

As of FoH, ya I think they will have a easy time getting people because of the name but when they see they just full of normal people with a few vets they going to lose thier creds.

Hate bringing up EQ2 but same thing went down. Lots people joined up because of the name but it turns out the name doent win you raids or make you better.

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 08:32:04 PM »
I was impressed with them in wow honestly. They got hyjal a huge jump in aq40 opening.

That still doesn't mean they'll accomplish shit here - my guess is they end up merging with another good hardcore guild.

Violennt

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 09:10:37 PM »
I have a lot of respect for FoH as well, but I think that unless Furor is behind it that the guild won't last too long.

Kopper

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 10:35:22 AM »
Pretty sure atleast Keystone is simply referring to Krimzin's guild, that we were already aware of.

EDIT: I was just informed this is not the case. Some people having same name and me not bothering to double-check made me error. My apologies.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 06:46:19 PM by Kopper »

Definition

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 03:23:50 PM »
We will out perform them.

bnRyde

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 08:44:38 AM »
I can't say I'd expect much a threat if someone named CuppyCake is going to be playing a key class for him.

lyk omg i totally lost 200lbs when mcdonalds took the dcb off the dollar menu! WOAH!

Hits911

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 04:56:14 PM »
Unless Furor is leading them it's not a big deal.  Just another pool of good gamers nothing more. Have they impressed you in WoW? no? ask yourself why.

Furor seems to have his plate full of late with Naxx comming out in a week or two. Hes starting to play a large role in testing the new content as to where previously he was just a quest dev and is doing a pretty good job with it, so i would expect to see him being pretty involved in future raid zones which i think would kill any spare time to play another MMO. Hes been present at quite a few of our runs with death and taxes on test server over the last few weeks  killing trash, dropping repair bots, spawning vendors, mass rezzing us etc so we can test the content before it gets released to live servers. 

As for FOH in WoW, they've been pretty consistant. Think they're  still around the top 10-15  horde guilds world wide. They did get a huge jump with the AQ opening(Think they were 2nd server to open) due to a great idea of throwing contests to get other people to farm for it, but they still took a bit to finish the zone off. They're still known pretty well in the WoW community, but yea,  definitally wouldnt be too worried about it. Espically with a new raid zone incomming in the next couple weeks im pretty sure they'll stick around for it.

You motherfuckers better dominate.

The Original Remmie for you fags that dont know me.
or
Hitz
<Vis Maior>
WoW

PS: if any of you fags are still playing WOW should drop by Bonechewer server and  shoot the shit with me and Nevermez(Bleedo in WoW).

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Fires of Heaven

gfxgfx
gfx gfx