gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104270 Posts in 16321 Topics by 741 Members - Latest Member: Dacono March 28, 2024, 12:48:40 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Site Issues  |  The "register" button is currently not working
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The "register" button is currently not working  (Read 4247 times)

Quirky

• RoI VIP
The "register" button is currently not working
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »
Had an app that was trying to register for forums and couldn't.  I tried registering with his info and couldn't as well.

Tried with firefox and IE, the button just isn't clickable for w/e reason.

Here's to pussy and gun powder, one brought you in this world one will take you out but I love the smell if both in the morn'.

Sithil

• RoI VIP
Re: The "register" button is currently not working
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:19:17 AM »
I noticed a few issues the other night once the new DNS server was up. I think it have a lot to go with Java software. An example would be the smileys when making a post. I've tried through IE and Firefox on my home computer. I'm currently at my moms house and have tried IE and Firefox here, same problem. Try to click anything in a msg and the status bar says: javascript:void(0)

Hilyen

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 01:42:53 AM »
Had an app that was trying to register for forums and couldn't.  I tried registering with his info and couldn't as well.

Looking into this

Hilyen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 01:43:10 AM »
I noticed a few issues the other night once the new DNS server was up. I think it have a lot to go with Java software. An example would be the smileys when making a post. I've tried through IE and Firefox on my home computer. I'm currently at my moms house and have tried IE and Firefox here, same problem. Try to click anything in a msg and the status bar says: javascript:void(0)

Smilies were fixed, it wasn't your computers.

Hilyen

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 02:49:12 AM »

Looking into this

Fixed.

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Site Issues  |  The "register" button is currently not working

gfxgfx
gfx gfx