gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104333 Posts in 16330 Topics by 743 Members - Latest Member: Dashx April 28, 2024, 12:11:22 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Class's ???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Class's ???  (Read 5512 times)

Nweni

Class's ???
« on: June 07, 2006, 03:01:08 AM »
Just to get a feel for whats going to be flooded  ;D

Edit: this poll is by NO means official, nor in any way an accurate representation of the guild's class makeup.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 10:50:51 PM by Xygon »

Lidden

• RoI VIP
Re: Class's ???
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 03:26:31 AM »
This has already come up...

Oceans

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 01:55:04 PM »
It's too bad you can't see the roster.  Right now it looks like pallys and rangers are the lowest in number, but I'd say we have a good distribution of classes so play what you love.

Nweni

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 04:37:37 PM »
ya i cant see anything but the general atm so im kinda in the dark, im playing what i love, an ENC, just thought it might be interesting to see what everyone is playing now that they have the chance to start from fresh.

Spiritblade

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 09:51:25 PM »
I'm rollin a ranger this time Oceans...
ME > Oceans
k thx

;D ;D

Oceans

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 12:22:39 PM »
Good, you can help me get my seb key.

I might even let you dps outside the group for me at the shroom king camp.

Nweni

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 09:44:57 PM »
UHHHHN BUMP  :P

Kuako

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 12:42:01 AM »
If i remember rightly, arent the casters spells pretty difficult to afford if every begins from scratch again.  Just from what i remember when i first started out it was near impossible to afford all ur "important" spells when u got the level. The cost of all the decent spells in relation to the money u make xping at low levels is the only thing holding me back from being a caster, although not sure which yet. Dont want to level a necro up again so thinking of going ench/shaman depending if girlfriend plays and if i can convince her to be SK or not teehe :)

Whats everyone elses thoughts on the spells

Violennt

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 12:43:50 AM »
Ive always thought they were reasonably priced... I dont even think I had a problem on the very first toon I played back in kunark / veilous days.

Kelvas

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 01:48:34 AM »
its pretty brutal from like 12-24 then you get ahead of the spell cost curve

Foodle

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 02:31:35 AM »
Aye 12-24 is the suck!

Just a side note anyone wanting to play a caster and be a ERUDITE (or able to start in QEYNOS) look below for an easy way to get 24-50 plat starting from level 1 (depending on how patient you are)

There is about a 2 min mail quest run with translocators from erudin to qeynos

So if your a erudite (good) or a bad one (but not kos, heck if you start in qeynos at all this would work) you can bind by the erudin docks get the quest, deliver the letter, punch the level 50 bard ( :) ) and presto back for another run.

Anyway just thought I'd mention as there are no mobs to kill or newbs to deal with on server up this way and you get some nice coin.

Exp slows down at level 4 and way down at 5, it will take you to 8 I suppose but it would be hellva long time 5-8

Hope this helps someone,

Peace
Foodle

Ultor

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 09:17:30 AM »
Foodle this quest sound interesting, I did my best to find informations on Allak but didn't find anything.
Can you give me a NPC Name or the name of the quest pls.

Chibukai

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 10:30:54 AM »
hm....to me level up was hella fast from 1-50...maybe i was crazy back at 1999 to 2001...well i quit college for 2 years cuz of EQ so that tells you that i had no life at that time but EQ. Of course its all grouping no soloing after lvl 7.  ::)

I got to lvl 14 in one day....like 20 hours straight was enough to get to 14....
well lvl 14 to 18 is hella fast too by grouping at Sro killing at camp 1 or 2 or 3 (Dervish).
from 18 to 25 is hella fast too at Oasis or Unrest.
26 to 36 is from Cazic. I think its the fastest way to lvl up.
37 to 43 was at either SolA or  Guk (kinda disturbing pathing it had back then)...
42 to 50 was hella fast from SOL B or Lower Guk.... ;D

So it only took me 3 weeks to get to 50...don't know if that would work for people with life...LOL

This was easy cuz i had daily meeting group. We constantly pulled and never stopped... ;)

Also when u are lvling up at Unrest, u make hella cash there. I remember making over 50 plat a day there....at least or more.
There used to be people oocing that they will buy stuff that we don't want to carry and don't feel like going to town to sell.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 10:35:38 AM by Chibukai »

Yykroon

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 01:05:46 PM »
Nice Chib, thats one of the few realistic recollections I have seen since this server was announced. Most of these people only remember the game with Paludal and keep thinking they are 25 in a day.

Foodle

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 02:08:46 PM »
Alla link...

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=439

Guy who starts it is right by the portal to erudin palace and one to docks (/say I will deliver the mail to qeynos)

Marsinger is in front of qeynos bard guild

6 gold a trip

Foodle

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Class's ???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx