gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104318 Posts in 16326 Topics by 742 Members - Latest Member: Dacono April 19, 2024, 01:00:50 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Attention Non NE patriot fans
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Attention Non NE patriot fans  (Read 9098 times)

Philphans

• RoI VIP
Re: Attention Non NE patriot fans
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »
i don't think blow out. Giants almost beat them in week 17. The Giants pash rush is #1 in the league and pressure brady some in that game. Patriots win and seal the 19-0 season. but the giants will make it close imo.

suck my **Halfling** calixto

Sanc

• RoI VIP
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:21 AM »
Three quarterbacks, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo and Tom Brady, go to heaven to visit God to watch the Celtics play a game. God decides who will sit next to him by asking the boys a question... God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?" Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans." God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left. Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, "What do you believe?" Tony says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields." God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right. Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat.

Veck

• RoI VIP
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 11:00:48 AM »
lol...thats all I can say to that

Sanc

• RoI VIP
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 02:04:25 AM »
Lated

Luikan

• RoI VIP
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 02:06:55 AM »
gay

Acly

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 02:08:12 AM »
Ugh......I stop watching the entire 3rd quarter because of how boring the game was. I came back at 5mins left in the 4th and it got exciting.

Patriots played their worst game of the year, brady sucked...overthrowing balls left and right, offensive line barely gave him any time.

Now the faggot ass manning brothers can take pictures of both with super bowl rings....

Biggest upset in sports history.

Calixto

• RoI VIP
  • Qulas's crush
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 02:27:27 AM »

Bumdaorf

• RoI VIP
  • Been there, done that
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:44 AM »
good stuff

fuck the pats
"When I am surrounded troubles, you keep me safe. You oppose my angry enemies and save me by your power. You will do everything you have promised; Lord, your love is eternal. Complete the work that you have begun."

The one and only DaOrf

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1352186

Philphans

• RoI VIP
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 04:27:53 AM »

brady sucked...overthrowing balls left and right, offensive line barely gave him any time.

There is a reason for that.. The #1 pass rush in the league.. Gave brady happy feet.. They hit him more this game then i thnk he got hit all season combined.

NJ > NE   Suck it.

Atvar

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 05:57:52 AM »
Suck it bandwagon fan!

Ron Mexico

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »
Fuck the Pats! Choke on clam chowder and cock!

Apheun

• RoI VIP
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »
Rofl.  Good one gnomer.   ;D  :D

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1375229 - The Lizard God, Testiculyz

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1375736 - The Gnomish Pimp, Kikinas Takinames

Philphans

• RoI VIP

Acly

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2008, 04:14:23 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOGgx-gd_o

Are you kidding? Shit, losing home games for the eagles they'll chant mcnabb the same way. I despise eli, I really do, he's a fucking retard (they had a news story on how he was the "slow" brother too!) and he's shit, but he was on fire that game. I swear peyton played for him in the superbowl, only explanation.

And then there's brady...

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Attention Non NE patriot fans

gfxgfx
gfx gfx