gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104338 Posts in 16331 Topics by 743 Members - Latest Member: Dashx April 29, 2024, 08:13:50 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  The awkward "Hi everyone" post
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The awkward "Hi everyone" post  (Read 2732 times)

Xaylen

The awkward "Hi everyone" post
« on: May 22, 2006, 07:58:27 PM »
Well, we all know how awkward the first post that someone makes can be.  They try to post in a way that everyone will like them or whatever and generally make a fool of themselves.  So, without further ado, here is my attempt to make a fool of myself!

I've been playing mmorpgs for 7 or 8 years now from EQ to DAoC to WoW.  I enjoyed the end game/top content of each game.  I have no obligations except for doing whatever sounds good to do at the time.  Finally, I think that anyone that actually knows how much I play would be embarassed for me for how much I actually play.

Well, that's that :)  If any of you actually want to ask questions, feel free. If any of you want to point and laugh at how awkward this post is, I think we would all enjoy that!

Nuitari

Re: The awkward "Hi everyone" post
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 08:23:50 PM »
Well I just graduated from high school and I am probably playing MMO's just as much as you atm if that makes you feel any better.

Lidden

• RoI VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 09:02:22 PM »
HEY DEWD!

Nuitari

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 12:28:25 AM »
LOL Lidden!!  Been a long time since I last talked to you.  Still talk to Ms. Fuzzlebutt at all?  :D

Lidden

• RoI VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 04:11:32 AM »
Occasionally yeah~

Oceans

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 11:34:38 AM »
/points and laughs

Ouzin

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 01:03:33 AM »
I to just graduated HS, and living on my own.  I'll be playing more than you.   :P

Xaylen

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 04:29:38 AM »
You guys make it sound like it's even possible to play more than me.  We'll see, though.   ;D

Ouzin

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 05:46:39 PM »
We shall  ;D

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  The awkward "Hi everyone" post

gfxgfx
gfx gfx