gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104270 Posts in 16321 Topics by 741 Members - Latest Member: Dacono March 28, 2024, 05:30:35 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Hunter Raid 11/8/2022
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hunter Raid 11/8/2022  (Read 875 times)

Reisil

• RoI Officer
Hunter Raid 11/8/2022
« on: November 07, 2022, 02:52:29 PM »
So I guess it goes without saying that below is a crazy catchup bonus that we've unlocked starting on the 8th:
November 8, 2022 @ 10AM Pacific, and END: November 15, 2022 @ 10AM Pacific.
+200% bonus experience gains (should apply to mission rewards)
+175% rare spawns
+125% more loot

I would like to start a hunter raid on the 8th to help people who missed it previously fill their hunter achievements. I can't promise to do EVERY mob that people will need, but will spend my time helping out however I can during this raid time to do so. If you are interested in helping or just want to be there for credit please be online on Tuesday afternoon and I'll attempt to get this ball moving sometime around 1pm est.

Fine print stuff:
I guess it goes without saying that this will be an RoI hosted raid, and that RoI will take precedence on any spots IF for some reason the raid completely fills. However anyone and everyone is welcome. You can kill anywhere you'd like, but please don't get anyone lockouts on any events that may have relevant currency for raiding clickies.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 02:57:32 PM by Reisil »

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Hunter Raid 11/8/2022

gfxgfx
gfx gfx