gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104270 Posts in 16321 Topics by 741 Members - Latest Member: Dacono March 28, 2024, 07:07:55 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Vox Monster Mission Feb 13th 2021
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vox Monster Mission Feb 13th 2021  (Read 2247 times)

Bengalee

• RoI VIP
Vox Monster Mission Feb 13th 2021
« on: February 11, 2021, 01:53:44 AM »
Hi friendo,

We're doing the Vox Monster mission to unlock the rez stick for a few people on Saturday.  If you have any alts that want to unlock the rewards from the vox monster mission on the brew vendor, (or just feel like helping out) feel free to join us.

Details and requirements below:

Date: Saturday Feb 13th
Time:  Planning to start 1 PM Eastern, so show up a little bit before to form up (12 Central, 11 Mountain, 10 Pacific, if you live outside of those time zones, Marr dammit 6.5 hours before normal raid start times)
Why so early? - Some people have these things called social lives and I figured they might want to go out and do things during Valentine's day weekend. 

Requirements to join:  A Combination of any 7 raids from the following expansions
The Buried Sea
Secrets of Faydwer (Gnome Mountain Might not count)
Seeds of Destruction
Underfoot

Why:  SoE/Daybreak are dicks, and made it so these particular raids had a requirement to join.  You won't be able to zone in or get credit without at least 7 combined raids from these expansions.

Why Vox Monster Mission?
There are still some items that are quite good even after all these years, but due to being a monster mission, you can't just bring a level 115 to run a train on it. 
The real prize is Staff of Forbidden Rites:  Link here https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=85523

Other items that will unlock here: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=33877

Loot:  Mostly planning to just /random it to sell back for brews unless the item is useful to someone (as something other than currency).

As stated, the big prize is the rez stick.  If that drops, if somehow a main needs it, planning to give it to them.  Otherwise, that item will be limited to classes that can roll on it. 

If there's another big prize my brain isn't remembering, feel free to comment below and remind me. 

If your alt (or main) needs a few raids to get this count up to 7, game to help clear out some old raids to help out during the week or the day before. 

Would love to see you there!

Bengalee - The Sexy Treant

P.S.  If there is enough interest afterwards and people sticking around, will do Nagafen for more brews for ya (and to unlock his shit too).
Here is what he unlocks: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4886
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 10:57:48 AM by Bengalee »

Jondolar

• RoI Member
Re: Vox Monster Mission Feb 13th 2021
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 01:58:53 AM »
I need this for my baby shaman but have the brews so if a stick drops its up for grabs!
HELPS

Bengalee

• RoI VIP
Re: Vox Monster Mission Feb 13th 2021
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 10:31:49 PM »
If any alts still need some raids to participate, planning to do a Crystallos run later this evening after 9 Eastern.  Zone has 10 raids, so hits the 7 easily. 

Cleared, see ya tomorrow!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 02:42:38 AM by Bengalee »

Keldin

• BALLS DEEP

DO WORK SON!

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Vox Monster Mission Feb 13th 2021

gfxgfx
gfx gfx