gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104320 Posts in 16327 Topics by 742 Members - Latest Member: Dacono April 20, 2024, 08:45:27 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Just how crazy is this guy?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just how crazy is this guy?  (Read 2099 times)

Shmid

• RoI Member
Just how crazy is this guy?
« on: May 22, 2015, 02:28:17 PM »
To Elidroth or anyone who is an honest person on FV

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Anabolics, 16 minutes ago.

AnabolicsNew Member

I loaned my account out to a guildmate. He claimed he had cancer, so I helped him get In FnF and I helped him gear up. He gave out my info to "Acemoney" who stripped all my account and sold off my gear at the time suppressed was THE BEST thing you could possibly get, people weren't even doing CoTF2 at the time and then Ace did something to get my account banned. Another player came back to the game and I sold him a full set of suppressed for 3million but they claim it was me, someone with literally BILLIONS in gear and 400millionin plat stealing 3 million in gear that I sold him myself so he could get back into the game? I don't think so. I was going to write this email directly to a SOE employee. I've been randomly getting accounts suspended that I haven't even played in months. I was accepted to the guide program and got so upset that I told them I didn't want to be part of a group that supported things like players cheating and using MacroQuest2 to farm TDS raids. Tyler Carlsdet is a plague on Firiona Vie. Him and his parntners like Mike/Billan and other I could like here farm TDS and CoTF2 and then sell their items to private buyer they have. I met one of them the other day and gave him my 105 8000+ AA Zerker for 3 million plat. My wife who is VERY again account sharing had all of her items stripped on two accounts. Tyler was mad at me because I went to his house to make a deal and he tried to scam me...infront of me.... I stayed calm even though he's a 120 white kid while i'm well over 200lbs and well you get the idea. The flood of TDS items IE: Buying top end TDS items for $45-90 depending who you are. He charges one blind guy who can barely support his family (Its his choice) but he DOES support his family and lives wth his brother and son (Sorry about the type its about 50 degrees in here and my fingers don't work. When I found out he charged me x4 what he charged someone else I was needless to say a little pissed. The point im trying to make is Tyler....you know him as Honeybooboo and all his friends ruined the concept of Friona Vie. You shouldn't be able to buy brand new content items for cheaper then CoTF1 and CoTF2 item. Tyler you're welcome to post your side of the story here however I videotyped my whole experience of meeting him and Kane (Who seems like a very smart guy, reads books all day, is articulate and such) . When I first walked in the house there was garbage every were. It smelled like Satans bathroom after he spent a night of eating red meat and had 5 cup of coffee in the morning. We drove to the ATM to get money (the above account of mine I mentioned Redog told me there are very many ways to rebuild on FV why don't you go buy gear or use friends) I know they have a GM in their pocket. My main account has been suspended. I haven't even played it in a month. It just sits in PoK looking pretty. Then suddenly one day im kicked off and suspended. Ive sent emails to SoE but have gotten no reply on the suspension. My wifes account who she has NEVER given out her info to and we changed the password 3 days prior was broken into (to this day we can't figure out how, NO ONE knew the login. While I dated her I didn't even know her login until we moved in and got engaged) They told that she must have shared her account and while yes I have shred her account she never has. The player they claim stole our items is also dead broke with no items. A third player was openly selling her items in the auction baz for 1/4 of the price it should go for (TDS item, CoTF2 FULL setup and such). My TDS fully geared character has been suspended like I said without an email or anything of the sort. I have no idea how long the suspension Is or for what its for. Tyler talked about having one in his pocket however he wouldn't say who. While I was there I got picture of his ISBoxer and ********** and a list of ALL his character he was logged on. He sells gear in the Baz form the same characters or if he does change his name (which he does change the name of his mains all the time) He wears the same dumb gear. While there videoing I was a drug dealer come in and open a box of 1-2 lbs of Weed. A sheriff lives on the first street of his block. I have everything on video, his IP logged, his character names. He was taking paypal orders left and right and his partners don't even know he has been skimming money off the top for himself and his dream of buying a $70,000 foreclosed him and never having to do anything in his life but play Everquest. This isn't my job to speak on (Even though I did go to pre-med for a short period of time). My question is what do the GMs (who aren't paid off - the only way my wife could of A: been kicked off the game because we kick no kick on ) is a GM... she and her bard were the only ones kicked out of the world. I took a break for 2 hours to watch a movie and came back and 90% of her items were gone. For some odd reason they left 5 items on her worth a lot of plat. Her bard and her personal guild bank were totally stripped. The guy is a huge **** stain on our server and while I know a lot of you enjoy being able to buy TDS items its really not how its support to work. (I admit im one of those people, I have the money to buy it so I did - however getting scammed in the process) If a true GM wants to reply to me you can access this account and the email its under.
The email I was going to write the GMs:

I used to play EQ like any other player, long before I knew anything about ********** for years and years back during beta all the way up to the level 75 days. I came back to the game and learned bits here and there as I joined Fire and Fury and heard about people in the game using it, let alone slaving away for Scarar/Jose (Any REAL old school SoE knows RIGHT who he is - he made 6 figures off the game a year giving his guild hardly anything and selling it all for real money)
You guys over the years have banned various accounts for total ($#&%(@ reasons. Recently accounts of friends of mine were looted because they gave their information out. One time I was banned for trying out ********** when I first heard about it (That's my fault - I know I was trying something out but everyone told me they just suspend you for 3 days and that's it. Another time I was banned because I purchased items (with plat) from someone who I DIDNT EVEN KNOW used ********** to obtain items simply because I bought a full set of items from them I was banned) I asked a GM how do I come back from something like this. I spent years raiading to get my gear. I had 8 vet AAs at the time and he told me I don't care buy plat, get friends to give you items i'm not giving you back your account you have to start over. So I met Tyler, Honeybooboo,Snoop.... the pimple head of the group of Billan/Mike and 2 others (7 in total) that run a $100,000+ a year (they split the money - although Tylers partners don't know he skims them) off your game, money that you should have rights to profit to or for the sake of cheating at least want banned. I know there are GMs involved, I know GMs have been bribed...if Remdog really hasn't taken money then good for him however someone is involved.
I know how the FV Economy works because I've spent over $20,000 over 10 years on Everquest and I've raided in FVs top raiding guild. Top players are paid to come to our server and raid on their off days because FV players just are not quality raiders. Now recently my accounts have been stripped.... NO ONE knows the info to the logins, They were my personal accounts and never in a MILLION YEARS would I give out the logins. I have shared accounts and gotten items looted and never made a peep however this time I was simply told <this player was on your account - and you must have looted him also so too bad bye>. #1: This player I know in real life and knows I would never do this. #2: The login to my main accouns with ALL of them being 14+ year vet accounts the logins are NOTHING like my other accounts that I have loaned out...there is 100% no way ANYONE could EVER get the account login. Hand to god I swear to you (and when I stand before god I may have done a lot of things wrong but this I lie naught about) no one had that login and that let alone I change my passwords twice a month.
Now here is the question: This "pimple head" Tyler (I can say his last name here if you want but I think we all know who we are talking about) happens to live very close to me. I went to his house once for him to "optimize" my computer to play a few accounts at once. I don't know how to dedicate processers and such or any of that stuff. I can login and play the game and update my computer that's about it. (btw before you say it this happened on a different computer, the logins were not in the list on that computer, I don't log into my personal accounts on my laptop and so forth before you try and go that route)....back to the question....
I'm not asking you to agree to me to do anything....but if you're willing to fix what has been done to me and my personal accounts that in NO WAY deserved to suffer and have NEVER done anything wrong. I know all about how EQ works, how customer support works, I had a husband and wife who were friends when I was a kid (they were in their 30s) that one was a guide and one was a Senior Guide. I've been around the block 100 times so I know what CAN and CANNOT be done.
If you agree to help me - I will end all of Tylers MacroQuesting and FLOODING the FV Baz with TDS items. He has RUINED raiding on FV because the cost of TDS items are LESS EXPENSIVE then CoTF1 .... let alone 2....people pay more for old currency then NEW currency now a days. All the trading back and forth kronos to Realm of Insanity players for payment of raiding on FV will be put to an end. I can't clean the problem TOTALLY however I can get rid of the BIGGST problem you have on FV. I would even be willing to stop playing my characters in order to A: Player a Guide(Sr) and just run around doing Trivia...even just having a GM who would be willing to be on the server hanging out makes players happy. It gives them a sense someone cares which EVERYONE feels that you guys just don't care AT ALL and B: I'm willing to get rid of all the scamming/scammers. I know who they are, I know their alts, I know who they are when they remake characters. I know everyone who is anyone. If I need to make a level 1 non-guide character to harmlessly ask a player or send a cross server tell to find out information on PlayerXs new characters and such. For instance Tyler changes his characters names all the times and makes new free accounts and buys gold on them with the over 4,000 Kronos he has spread out over their (500+ accounts they have access to)
I'm willing to do all of this and clean up the problem and you KNOW you need this help.
If you want me to show you i'm not full of ****...I can give you the name of a Guide (from another server) who uses MacroQuest2 to PL people on FV to make plat. I have his character names, I even logged on a random alt heroic toon I had just to have him PL me and watch because I had heard about him.
Believe me or not that's up to you.
A: I've been mistreated by whoever the GM is that's being paid off
B: FV needs help...BADLY....IE: We need more GMs there more Guides there even if its just to make the players feel like their cared about. It's fun to see a GM or Guide running around yet you never see that on FV because FV is the big "money factory"
It was written in rage for the fact my wife who it would be impossible to log on her accounts somehow someone got on. The password is so dumb it would take $30,000 soft wear and weeks to break which we all know no EQ player has. People can claim she shared her account but she didn't. Another player ran off with the 91million in plat she had, all the items she raided for over the course of Beta on. She has all Fan Faire clickies and a million others (its almost sickening looking in her bags)
I'm not sure what to think about all of this.
A: I'm at some fault for dealing with Tyler and getting scammed. Although some of that was resolved legally.
B: My wife is at NO FAULT what so ever and should not have been stripped and she should have been restored.
C: If you have to ban my personal characters and remove me from the guide program then fine. for wtiting all this.
D: How do I randomly get punted off the game and then suddenly it says my account is suspended but I have no record, no email, nothing from a GM telling me why
E: What do we do with the issue of Fists of Bayle selling for more then Arx Crystals half the time, that's now it should work.
F: I have no problem with RoI players coming from Xegony to play I just find it wrong they were being paid TONS of Kronos just to be in FnF (Under Fuvis control at the time) I just have a problem with a small group of them and Tylers groups farming the hell out of TDS and CoTF2 making money using **********. While I have pictures of the weed deal, his paypal was up on one of his screens, all his character nmes were ISBoxed up on anther computer its not right for me to share this information with the public.
So if a REAL GM......pre Eldiorth? (If that spelled right sorry?) would email me and discuss the issues at hand I would greatly appreciate it.
PS: Tyler...clean your damn house....you get all those ugly tattoos on your arms but you have garbage EVERYWHERE. It's not safe for your skin from person to person who has a lot of tattoos. Also - Don't just go to a guy that's cheap , they end up looking like your arms as opposed to my back and neck and arms.

Anabolics, 16 minutes ago

AnabolicsNew Member

Hand to god when I'm judged at the gates I may have lied about things in my life or embellished things like any other person however I know what I said above to be the honest truth.

Shang

Re: Just how crazy is this guy?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 04:12:42 PM »
Who is tyler?

Denyu

• RoI VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 04:49:29 PM »
A guy that needs to clean his house.

Ayvan

• RoI VIP
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 05:46:45 PM »
I want my damn free Kronos.

Skaazz

• RoI VIP
  • ,,|,
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 02:20:04 PM »
#OccupyFV

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Just how crazy is this guy?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx