gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104333 Posts in 16330 Topics by 742 Members - Latest Member: Dacono April 26, 2024, 11:07:51 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Wow, talk about old times and old friends....Sarkie's in da house!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wow, talk about old times and old friends....Sarkie's in da house!  (Read 5764 times)

kitsu

Re: Wow, talk about old times and old friends....Sarkie's in da house!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 01:42:09 PM »
Gaara, thanks for flame, and the name calling. 

BTW, that was my guild leader in WoW.  As you can see, he has a mouth on him, and he doesn't exactly think before he reacts.  I am not sure if anyone else will show up to flame me for apping to a guild full of friends i haven't seen in years.

Hevean forbid I get in contact with friends, and use forums and mIRC to chat.  I am sorry guys that his quick wit and big temper joined our peaceful forums.  I hope that anyone else deciding to post here, actually has something constructive to say.  If you have an issue with me....you know me email and you can post on your own forums to flame me.  You don't do yourself any good by joining another forum to show your flaming ways.

Apologies to DI for this.

Lukrathien

Re: Wow, talk about old times and old friends....Sarkie's in da house!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 09:49:48 PM »
What Gaara fails to mention is he stumbled upon Sark and the message board in the first place because he was looking to leave WoW and apply. :)

U r duh hypocrit, lOlzZZz!!11

Tard.

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Wow, talk about old times and old friends....Sarkie's in da house!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx