gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104340 Posts in 16331 Topics by 743 Members - Latest Member: Dashx May 06, 2024, 10:33:42 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Same RoI from Strom?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Same RoI from Strom?  (Read 14995 times)

Lidden

• RoI VIP
Re: Same RoI from Strom?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »
Sanc is an Everquest God.

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »
Monks are as useful as they ever were since the nerf. There's SO few on the server, and few beastlords and not many druid, that you'd have no problems snatching up easy leather loots.

Catching up in level shouldn't be too bad at all IF you have decent playtime and friends. With a little hotzone action and some buffs/twinking/whatever I'd say 65 in a week of full time play should be quite doable. Just see if you could score like a druid bot or something, leveling's a joke, and once you ARE up over 60 there's plenty of people grouping.

Arete

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2007, 08:55:34 PM »
Looks as though you have all been busy little bees, so it does. I've been looking for something to do before I ship off...maybe I'll pay you all a visit if that would sit well.

Congradulations on your dominance! I wasn't really surprised at the news of the lack of competition.

Good luck in future attempts. I'll see about dropping by a bit.

Lukrathien

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 12:42:34 AM »
Hello Kraggnark.

Ah, memories.

Culoo

• RoI VIP
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2007, 03:19:54 AM »
monks still put out solid dps?

you're still retarded sanc
Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level then beat you by experience

Sanc

• RoI VIP
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 03:27:04 AM »
And you're still emo tron.

Maleil/Manbearpig

• RoI VIP
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2007, 05:17:39 AM »
Sethion!

Leveling up a toon should not be a difficulty at all.
There are a few enchanter and cleric toons lieing around as alts, that I'm sure some of the old time RoI folks wouldn't mind sharing.  (Bipp comes to mind?).   My brother Gam, leveled a beastlord (pretty low dps at low levels) to 65 within a week with lessons and an enchanter powerleveling (shissar stick?).  Get a few stat buffs and haste, and you are golden.  If you have an enchanter, mem blur powerleveling at high levels is by far the most time efficient.  I seriously doubt it would take you longer than a week to get to 65 especially with hotzones.  After that, with a decent group, you can easily grind to 70 within a day, at the worst it would take you a week.  So from scracth to finish, you can get to 70 within two weeks.

After that, gearing up in RoI is the easiest thing to do for a monk.  Considering you have 1 monk (Iszwuun), 1 beastlord (Gamgan) and 4 druids(Zydane, Nienna, Druth, Invictas) vying for leather gear, you can imagine how often that crap rots.  Weaponry is just as easy, just ask Elucid and Sanc, who both have a plethora of monk weapons bagged to show off to potential recruits.

Welcome to our World now!
Welcome to Realm of Insanity!

Lidden

• RoI VIP
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »
All this talk about Everquest is making me want to unretire the bestest wizard.

Sanc

• RoI VIP
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 10:25:02 PM »
I want you to unretire Teckk too.

Lidden

• RoI VIP
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2007, 06:29:00 PM »
Hilarity ensues...

Sethion

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 07:44:04 PM »
Been out of town since my last post fishing in Lake fork in Texas. I'll be back home in the next few days and pick up the CDs. Will make a monk on Combine when I get back and see whats what.

Bumdaorf

• RoI VIP
  • Been there, done that
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2007, 09:43:36 PM »
All this talk about Everquest is making me want to unretire the bestest wizard.

why hello there
"When I am surrounded troubles, you keep me safe. You oppose my angry enemies and save me by your power. You will do everything you have promised; Lord, your love is eternal. Complete the work that you have begun."

The one and only DaOrf

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1352186

Jerryy

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2007, 07:32:53 AM »
lidden still jealous of druid nukes?

Lidden

• RoI VIP
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2007, 03:10:41 PM »
Only yours luvr.

Sethion

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2007, 03:28:24 PM »
K, got the cds today, made a monk called Veritos, in some place called gloomingdeep atm. Seems ok, figure i will work my way through here till i can contact some of you guys, dunno what names your using now days.

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  Same RoI from Strom?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx