gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104340 Posts in 16331 Topics by 743 Members - Latest Member: Dashx May 03, 2024, 06:39:42 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  people still play eq?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: people still play eq?  (Read 16079 times)

Patchers

• RoI VIP
Re: people still play eq?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 08:27:17 PM »
Didn't one of you two shaman gate out of a PoTime raid after getting in an arguement?

Was it Frosten who got the TA?

Keep this drama going imo

That was phil, because frosten wouldn't join phils IVshaman channel. I do believe TA dropped right after.

Qvic was indeed hard as was uqua...in 04 not in 06 :D

haha you guys are funny. You might be talking about truestory. I never gated out of time for an argument. When i gated out of ikkinz. i was done with both frosten and Aketh  For being complete diickheads. I deguilded .The guild didn't get much further. Cause the guild sucked. It was full of egos that didn't want to listen to strats.. get in class channels etc. 

Oh god Truestory... What a winner.

Acly

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2008, 07:29:07 AM »

haha you guys are funny. You might be talking about truestory. I never gated out of time for an argument. When i gated out of ikkinz. i was done with both frosten and Aketh  For being complete diickheads. I deguilded .The guild didn't get much further. Cause the guild sucked. It was full of egos that didn't want to listen to strats.. get in class channels etc. 

No, you actually logged off during the fight with frosten.I remember because it was during one of the Zeks and it reminded me of how back in the day we had a similar thing happen except the person logging was a wizard that got yelled at for evacuating his group of 3 hearlers out of the zone!

The guild didn't suck, we had at best...6 people that had done uqua previously (i being one, rarrob being another). When people stopped logging in because they realized we got to hard content it became impossible to do anything regardless of all the strats in the world, ironically the people that stopped logging in are now full time members in roi - funny how that happens. :) Frosten was in a SW shaman channel, there is nothing he could of learned from you or heard from you that he couldn't of asked in that channel.

You didn't remove yourself, you told aketh to fuck off and he removed you.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:30:48 AM by Acly »

Apheun

• RoI VIP
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »
Ah the good ol' Acly comments.  I thought you left cuz you didn't want to deal with ROI anymore, yet you continue to hang around.  You make me chuckle sir.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1375229 - The Lizard God, Testiculyz

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1375736 - The Gnomish Pimp, Kikinas Takinames

Acly

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »
Ah the good ol' Acly comments.  I thought you left cuz you didn't want to deal with ROI anymore, yet you continue to hang around.  You make me chuckle sir.

RoI had nothing to do with me leaving, you thought wrong.  This is a public forum, until it's private I'll post as much and as frequent as I want. Of course my posts just get deleted anyhow.

Anselmo

• RoI VIP
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 10:32:45 PM »
Brinks hated this man, so I liked frosten and all his shenanigans.

WHEN THE FUCK was truestory an IV app?

Apheun

• RoI VIP
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 11:06:52 PM »

RoI had nothing to do with me leaving, you thought wrong.  This is a public forum, until it's private I'll post as much and as frequent as I want. Of course my posts just get deleted anyhow.

Oh, just the people in RoI then, or something.  Regardless, you still make me chuckle sir.  How's Florida? I mean, bertoxx?

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1375229 - The Lizard God, Testiculyz

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1375736 - The Gnomish Pimp, Kikinas Takinames

Acly

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »
Brinks hated this man, so I liked frosten and all his shenanigans.

WHEN THE FUCK was truestory an IV app?

Truestory app'd when we were either breaking into EPs or farming it and waiting on finishing time access. He had Zedus and 2 other retards with him, don't you remember zedus warping his alt cleric to some flag mob in torment then him being booted out that night cuz I blew his shit up!

Oh, just the people in RoI then, or something.  Regardless, you still make me chuckle sir.  How's Florida? I mean, bertoxx?

eh, to be honest I just wanted a change of atmosphere. Progression server ran it's course for me. Bertoxx is fine, I barely play EQ anyhow..

Apheun your ok in my book man, a o k.

Lidden

• RoI VIP
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 06:38:41 AM »
roistromm

Philphans

• RoI VIP
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

No, you actually logged off during the fight with frosten.I remember because it was during one of the Zeks and it reminded me of how back in the day we had a similar thing happen except the person logging was a wizard that got yelled at for evacuating his group of 3 hearlers out of the zone!

The guild didn't suck, we had at best...6 people that had done uqua previously (i being one, rarrob being another). When people stopped logging in because they realized we got to hard content it became impossible to do anything regardless of all the strats in the world, ironically the people that stopped logging in are now full time members in roi - funny how that happens. :) Frosten was in a SW shaman channel, there is nothing he could of learned from you or heard from you that he couldn't of asked in that channel.

do more drugs acly. I didn't log off in time and i didn't log off after fighting with frosten. I fought with frosten in ikkinz about what a spell did. in which he didn't have a clue. Aketh did not remove me. he invited me to leave if i didn't like it there and i guild removed myself. I still did not log off. Frosten couldn't carry my jock. He would of learned from me especially on events on time and forward .  He went off on truestory in Guild chat and truestory logged. in caps calling truestory unreliable. Truestory who was in Shaman channel. asked me why frosten was such an ass and why he didn't talk in shaman channel.  I Answered cause he thinks he is too important to be part of a shaman team and he IS AN ASS.

ROI is 10x the guild IV was. Other wise. IV would of gotten past GoD. Not gave up cause half the members hated listening to Aketh talk about himself. Hell even frosten use to say RoI is already in GoD while IV was stumbling in PoP.. direct quote from Aketh "Frosten stop sucking Roi's dick"

suck my **Halfling** calixto

Ferociti

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 03:00:12 AM »
Killing quarm 2-3 times before GoD opend was fucking cool.  GG sony

Philphans

• RoI VIP
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 11:04:30 AM »
RoI was was in GoD well before we reached quarm the first time.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:53:33 PM by Philphans »

suck my **Halfling** calixto

Ferociti

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »
Umm yea i know they were far ahead of us, just saying it was cool i had to wait another 2-3 weeks to make a pimp zerker.  Its only fun competing with a guild if you on the same server racing for contestables.  RIP NPU.

Calixto

• RoI VIP
  • Qulas's crush
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »
NPU = bedpan union

Acly

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »

do more drugs acly. I didn't log off in time and i didn't log off after fighting with frosten. I fought with frosten in ikkinz about what a spell did. in which he didn't have a clue. Aketh did not remove me. he invited me to leave if i didn't like it there and i guild removed myself. I still did not log off. Frosten couldn't carry my jock. He would of learned from me especially on events on time and forward .  He went off on truestory in Guild chat and truestory logged. in caps calling truestory unreliable. Truestory who was in Shaman channel. asked me why frosten was such an ass and why he didn't talk in shaman channel.  I Answered cause he thinks he is too important to be part of a shaman team and he IS AN ASS.

ROI is 10x the guild IV was. Other wise. IV would of gotten past GoD. Not gave up cause half the members hated listening to Aketh talk about himself. Hell even frosten use to say RoI is already in GoD while IV was stumbling in PoP.. direct quote from Aketh "Frosten stop sucking Roi's dick"

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.  We were more than capable of beating Uqua if people didn't give up when they were faced with an actual challenge in the game. Which was the first REALLY hard zone to raid from the start of the progression servers. IV had more people that were concerned about themselves rather than the guild. You were probably one of the people that stopped logging in anyhow so your opinion on the matter is fucking moot. I'm not comparing the 2 guilds by the way as RoI beat uqua before the merge due to a good number of apps from the combine and not from sleeper (correct me on this any old ROI person). We on the other hand had one guild to take players from and they weren't even on tier 2 PoP and...they hated us.

I pretty sure you have truestory and yourself mixed up here. I distinctively remember you telling aketh to fuck off and then you weren't in the guild. 

lol ..."frosten couldn't carry my jock"

Get the fuck over yourself.

Combine was ahead of us by a month or at least 3 weeks. We got GoD early january...

Calixto

• RoI VIP
  • Qulas's crush
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2008, 02:26:40 PM »
We were in Qvic for a week or so before the merge (March 25, 2007 or thereabouts). IV had stopped raiding about a week before we beat Uqua.

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  people still play eq?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx