gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Realm of Insanity's Guild Messageboards - A guild on the EverQuest server: Xegony

gfx gfx
gfx
104340 Posts in 16331 Topics by 743 Members - Latest Member: Dashx May 03, 2024, 02:24:09 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  01-18-08 - it is coming
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 01-18-08 - it is coming  (Read 8174 times)

Bumdaorf

• RoI VIP
  • Been there, done that
01-18-08 - it is coming
« on: October 05, 2007, 01:44:20 AM »
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/large.html

could it possibly be....Rampage...the movie?

oh my, lets hear the thoughts

"When I am surrounded troubles, you keep me safe. You oppose my angry enemies and save me by your power. You will do everything you have promised; Lord, your love is eternal. Complete the work that you have begun."

The one and only DaOrf

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1352186

Acly

Re: 01-18-08 - it is coming
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 05:11:02 AM »
If it has anything to do with rampage, cyclone bade or ae taunt, don't fucking let zain be involved near un agro'd orcs PLEASE.

Edit: Was looking around online after watching this, there is a ton of hype about what it could be. Do you really think it's a movie about those multiple monsters that fight each other in different cities around the world; Rampage? I read a source saying it's NOT a remake or a sequal. The game Rampage seemed like playing a Godzilla vs Mothra Vs King Kong vs Voltron Vs Giant 6 legged lizard...though the movie based on the game Rampage hasn't been done.

Edit: Many hours later, I'm going crazy following links to sites that have Slusho! references. Oddly, I think it's going to have something to do with an oil drilling operation on the coast of NYC done by a company from Japan....the guy "rob" from the trailer is actually moving to japan.

At the website for the movie if you click and drag the pictures that are layed out (after a few minutes you hear the "Roar" from the trailer) you are able to flip the pictures over and reveal information weather relevant clues or not still can't be ignored. You can find Myspace profiles for the people at the party for Rob, all of them seem to have comments starting from early/late july, which is when the preview for the movie started to catch a buzz.

Most of the stuff that mentions Slusho! is in some form related to JJ Adams (weird no? Wiki's entry for Slusho. Even the slusho site (slusho.jp) has weird references to the movie, 18 cups on the first page, links to stuff, names..all have something in common with trailer of the movie or stuff revolving around the movie(someone in the trailer wears a Slusho! shirt...). Slusho is something from the movie Lost or some shit, which JJ Adams..makes.

The Targuato stuff follows..

On the website for 011808 there is a picture which is on the top of the pile, newest one add apparently. It's of a japanese cook and(when flipped you see japanese writing on the back) his recipe involving chilled chicken and noodles and an ingredient called "Kaitei no mitsu", translated to Bottom of the Sea Nectar/Honey (taken from some site).

google "kaitei no mitsu" and you get this odd restaurant review from someone that ate at a restaurant named garbanzo's.  here's the portion of the review that deals with the bottom of the sea nectar:

I called Chef Nakamura to my side, clapped him upon the back, and demanded an explanation. I quickly realized my mistake, as Nakamura is a somewhat long-winded fellow. The recipe, he blabbered, was sent to him by his brother, a fellow chef working in Tokyo, where it had been gaining favor in some of Japan’s most well-renowned restaurants. It contained the finest ingredients money can buy, from fresh bay leaves imported by a company called Fotopoulos Herb Gardens in Crete, to something the Japanese call “kaitei no mitsu”, or “Seabed’s Nectar”, shipped in dry ice by a company out of Honshu called Tagruato. I feigned interest in the chef’s incessant prattle, distracted by the unveiling of desert.

Targruato.jp (look around there are references to Slusho! everywhere, even a subsidiary of the company is...slusho).

We regard ourselves as explorers, and believe there is much more our planet has to offer than has already been discovered. We view every challenge as an opportunity for innovation. With our groundbreaking deep-sea drilling technology, Tagruato has positioned itself to become a world leader in energy resources, medical research, advanced technology production, and consumable product.

- Ganu Yoshida
  C.E.O.

The site has a map of their drilling areas, the newest one is close to New York, and is called the Chuai Station.

chuai: chuái - disaster; calamity, evil; wicked; mean.

It's going to be a monster that they either awoke or created (also one of the subsidiaries happens to be a medical firm that does deep sea shit) in a lab that destroys everything. JJ Adams has said it's going to be a new monster that noone has ever seen or something along those lines.

I didn't even know about this fucking movie till bum posted it, thanks....I'm going nuts and it's 6am now.

edit...like the 10th one...just read all the fucking shit I just kinda ghetto'd from here and there. go to http://1-18-08.blogspot.com/

-_- Fuck you bum
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 09:05:50 AM by Acly »

Philphans

• RoI VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 11:35:53 AM »
another god damn novel.... let me knoiw if acly said anything i ended up falling asleep half way through.

suck my **Halfling** calixto

Patchers

• RoI VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 12:33:03 PM »
I heard about this a while ago. Whatever it's about, it looks right up my alley.

The story I heard first was that it's about Cthulu. The "Code name" for the movie is Cloverfeild.

From Wiki-

Plot speculation
Before details of the film were released, the media reported numerous possibilities about what the film would be about. USA Today reported the possibilities of the film being based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft, a live-action adaptation of Voltron, a new film about Godzilla, or a spin-off of the TV show Lost.[9] The Star Ledger also reported the possibility of the film being based on Lovecraft lore or Godzilla.[10] The Guardian also reported the possibility of a Lost spin-off,[11] while Time Out reported that the film was about an alien called The Parasite.[12] IGN also backed the possibility of the same premise, with The Parasite also being the working title for the film. However, IGN also mentioned Slusho as another working title.[13] Additionally, Entertainment Weekly reported that the film would not be about a parasite or a colossal Asian robot such as Voltron.[2] One report asserts that the film will not be "a sequel or a remake" of any previous motion picture.[14]

Bumdaorf

• RoI VIP
  • Been there, done that
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 02:14:20 PM »
holy fuck acly gdi
"When I am surrounded troubles, you keep me safe. You oppose my angry enemies and save me by your power. You will do everything you have promised; Lord, your love is eternal. Complete the work that you have begun."

The one and only DaOrf

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 02:16:51 PM »
If it has anything to do with rampage, cyclone bade or ae taunt, don't fucking let zain be involved near un agro'd orcs PLEASE.

Edit: Was looking around online after watching this, there is a ton of hype about what it could be. Do you really think it's a movie about those multiple monsters that fight each other in different cities around the world; Rampage? I read a source saying it's NOT a remake or a sequal. The game Rampage seemed like playing a Godzilla vs Mothra Vs King Kong vs Voltron Vs Giant 6 legged lizard...though the movie based on the game Rampage hasn't been done.

Edit: Many hours later, I'm going crazy following links to sites that have Slusho! references. Oddly, I think it's going to have something to do with an oil drilling operation on the coast of NYC done by a company from Japan....the guy "rob" from the trailer is actually moving to japan.

At the website for the movie if you click and drag the pictures that are layed out (after a few minutes you hear the "Roar" from the trailer) you are able to flip the pictures over and reveal information weather relevant clues or not still can't be ignored. You can find Myspace profiles for the people at the party for Rob, all of them seem to have comments starting from early/late july, which is when the preview for the movie started to catch a buzz.

Most of the stuff that mentions Slusho! is in some form related to JJ Adams (weird no? Wiki's entry for Slusho. Even the slusho site (slusho.jp) has weird references to the movie, 18 cups on the first page, links to stuff, names..all have something in common with trailer of the movie or stuff revolving around the movie(someone in the trailer wears a Slusho! shirt...). Slusho is something from the movie Lost or some shit, which JJ Adams..makes.

On the website for 011808 there is a picture which is on the top of the pile, newest one add apparently. It's of a japanese cook and(when flipped you see japanese writing on the back) his recipe involving chilled chicken and noodles and an ingredient called "Kaitei no mitsu", translated to Bottom of the Sea Nectar/Honey (taken from some site).

google "kaitei no mitsu" and you get this odd restaurant review from someone that ate at a restaurant named garbanzo's.  here's the portion of the review that deals with the bottom of the sea nectar:

I called Chef Nakamura to my side, clapped him upon the back, and demanded an explanation. I quickly realized my mistake, as Nakamura is a somewhat long-winded fellow. The recipe, he blabbered, was sent to him by his brother, a fellow chef working in Tokyo, where it had been gaining favor in some of Japan’s most well-renowned restaurants. It contained the finest ingredients money can buy, from fresh bay leaves imported by a company called Fotopoulos Herb Gardens in Crete, to something the Japanese call “kaitei no mitsu”, or “Seabed’s Nectar”, shipped in dry ice by a company out of Honshu called Tagruato. I feigned interest in the chef’s incessant prattle, distracted by the unveiling of desert.

Targruato.jp (look around there are references to Slusho! everywhere, even a subsidiary of the company is...slusho).

We regard ourselves as explorers, and believe there is much more our planet has to offer than has already been discovered. We view every challenge as an opportunity for innovation. With our groundbreaking deep-sea drilling technology, Tagruato has positioned itself to become a world leader in energy resources, medical research, advanced technology production, and consumable product.

- Ganu Yoshida
  C.E.O.

The site has a map of their drilling areas, the newest one is close to New York, and is called the Chuai Station.

It's going to be a monster that they either awoke or created (also one of the subsidiaries happens to be a medical firm that does deep sea shit) in a lab that destroys everything. JJ Adams has said it's going to be a new monster that noone has ever seen or something along those lines.

I didn't even know about this fucking movie till bum posted it, thanks....I'm going nuts and it's 6am now.

edit...like the 10th one...just read all the fucking shit I just kinda ghetto'd from here and there. go to http://1-18-08.blogspot.com/

-_- Fuck you bum

Ok I have 37lvl warrior I bought this on a mistake in bazaar because of being a nob that I AM; and thanks too lagg and not knowing clip plane trick. About when I was in late twenty's with warrior. Ok Iam not total nob when comes to grouping in EQ I do have 65lvl wizard and cleric. This weapon is a unsung hero this thing rocks BAH LOL'S talk about being slow yes but makes up for it in DEX and STR boast bah hate lols talk about stuff they know nothing about! Team with any fast weapon and this in off hand kicks major bootty. AHHH LOL 20 dex makes up the delay time, you hit much harder and less misssing AHHH lols. Not too forget about 10str boost. Why in the hell you think they rated it as (excellent) LOLS. IN PRIME WITH SOME HAST OR HAST ITEM LOOK THE "F" OUT!!. I also have hast item Velium Swiftblade man in prime hand you see text you pierce for 75 or just reg 35 and 50 man you can't pull agro off me. Some lol ass wizzy was trying man he kept comeplaneing the the hole time HE was on. With hast item or hast cast on you this weapon is a real agro keeper. Bah lol got to screem it again 20DEX makes up delay you hit HARDER and less missing at mobs close too your on lvl and HIGHER. But a true warrior have many wepones for any Occasion some nob's don't know this yet! Warrior's are good with slow weapons if he is not man tank in group. What this you say! Ahhh yes if you have two warrior one is higher or stronger. Other warrior should act as rogue doing damage with out getting hit. Bah you say! Man my warrior group with a pally rocks, lol ass pally didn't whant too let other in because EXP was soo good. Join group with one high lvl warrior, man lols was supprise at the weapones I have and how the exp jumpt in too overdrive with two warrior and one cleric. DAH ONLY ONE PERSON should be getting HIT which is mane tank other should do damage like DOT spells. HMMM why that LOL ass Warrior still use Veluim AX. BAH in the world of roleplaying I beleave warrior's should allways duel wield. So I have no two hand weapons. True EQer Know where Iam going with that. Too many peps play this game like reg old vedio game or like some new Xbox game cry =( miss the good old days. BAH this is one 30 pluss gamer that going too try too keep EQ close to the good old DD days. FIGHT THE POWER!!

Bumdaorf

• RoI VIP
  • Been there, done that
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 03:02:26 PM »

- Ganu Yoshida
  C.E.O.

-_- Fuck you bum

Ok I have 37lvl warrior I bought this on a mistake in bazaar because of being a nob that I AM; and thanks too lagg and not knowing clip plane trick. About when I was in late twenty's with warrior. Ok Iam not total nob when comes to grouping in EQ I do have 65lvl wizard and cleric. This weapon is a unsung hero this thing rocks BAH LOL'S talk about being slow yes but makes up for it in DEX and STR boast bah hate lols talk about stuff they know nothing about! Team with any fast weapon and this in off hand kicks major bootty. AHHH LOL 20 dex makes up the delay time, you hit much harder and less misssing AHHH lols. Not too forget about 10str boost. Why in the hell you think they rated it as (excellent) LOLS. IN PRIME WITH SOME HAST OR HAST ITEM LOOK THE "F" OUT!!. I also have hast item Velium Swiftblade man in prime hand you see text you pierce for 75 or just reg 35 and 50 man you can't pull agro off me. Some lol ass wizzy was trying man he kept comeplaneing the the hole time HE was on. With hast item or hast cast on you this weapon is a real agro keeper. Bah lol got to screem it again 20DEX makes up delay you hit HARDER and less missing at mobs close too your on lvl and HIGHER. But a true warrior have many wepones for any Occasion some nob's don't know this yet! Warrior's are good with slow weapons if he is not man tank in group. What this you say! Ahhh yes if you have two warrior one is higher or stronger. Other warrior should act as rogue doing damage with out getting hit. Bah you say! Man my warrior group with a pally rocks, lol ass pally didn't whant too let other in because EXP was soo good. Join group with one high lvl warrior, man lols was supprise at the weapones I have and how the exp jumpt in too overdrive with two warrior and one cleric. DAH ONLY ONE PERSON should be getting HIT which is mane tank other should do damage like DOT spells. HMMM why that LOL ass Warrior still use Veluim AX. BAH in the world of roleplaying I beleave warrior's should allways duel wield. So I have no two hand weapons. True EQer Know where Iam going with that. Too many peps play this game like reg old vedio game or like some new Xbox game cry =( miss the good old days. BAH this is one 30 pluss gamer that going too try too keep EQ close to the good old DD days. FIGHT THE POWER!!

Stop fuckin quoting shit and derailing this topic

RAMPAGE THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT...be ready

The one and only DaOrf

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »

- Ganu Yoshida
  C.E.O.

-_- Fuck you bum

Linya

• RoI VIP
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 03:27:40 PM »
At first, I thought that was Nyuk in Guktan form on top of that building =/

Bumdaorf

• RoI VIP
  • Been there, done that
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 03:57:17 PM »
thats what im talking about...RAMPAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

The one and only DaOrf

Nienna

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 05:52:21 PM »

Hype

Acly

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »

- Ganu Yoshida
  C.E.O.

-_- Fuck you bum

BUM IS CORRECT THE MOVIE IS ACTUALLY RAMPAGE AKA QUINTON JACKSON. HE GETS DRUNK AND FALLS OUT OF A HELOCOPTER AFTER A NIGHT OF PARTYING WITH 50 CENT AND THE REST OF GG GG G G G G G G G G GGG-UNIT. SINCE RAMPAGE HAS GILLS ALONG WITH LUNGS HE IS ABLE TO FALL ALSEEP IN THE WATER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN, AS THE HELICOPTER WAS GOING BACK TO EUROPE FOR RAMPAGE'S NEW PORNO "RAMPAGE FUCKS EUROPEAN GIRLS V.1". ANYHOW, THIS SUPPOSIVELY HAPPENS DURING THE FALL OF 07 CUZ THE DRILLING COMPANY ACTUALLY DRILLS RAMPAGE INSIDE HIS ANUS AS RAMPAGE LIKES TO SLEEP WITH HIS BUM BUM KINDA AIMED UPWARD (LOL IDK WHY!!!LOL BUT HE DOES!). THIS WAKES HIM UP AND THE DRILLS BREAKS WITH A PIECE OF IT ACTUALLY STUCK INSIDE HIS DUMPER. SO RAMPAGE GOES ON A RAMPGE AND GOES TO NYC AND DOES A NUMBER THERE. BUT THEN SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENS ACLY STOPS TYPING ABOUT THIS STUPID MOVIE PLOT HALFWAY THROUGH THIS AND GOES TO RE-READ NYUKS THING CUZ IT POPS INTO HIS HEAD AFTER RUNNING DRY FOR IDEAS ABOUT QUINTON RAMPAGE JACKSON'S MOVIES THAT HE JUST MADE UP AND PROBABLY JUST SEEMS TO BE REALLY STUPID. OK READ NYUKS POST ABOUT HIS WARRIOR, I THINK ITZ KEWL YOU USE VELIUM SWIFTBLADE, I USED IT TOO AT ONE POINT CUZ I COULDN'T GET A FBSS FROM GUK AND THOUGHT THE SWIFTBLADE LOOKED REALLY KEWL. LOL KATANA..LOOK IM A NINJA WARRIOR!!! I NEVER USED VENONMOUS AXE OF THE VELIUM BROAD THOUGH CUZ I USED FROSTBRINGER, EVENTUALLY I GOT A HASTE ITEM AND GOT RID OF THE SWIFTBLADE (NO MORE KATANA :((() AND AT THAT POINT I HAD MY EPICS SO I WAS IN BOT USING MY FROSTBRINGER AND EPIC REDBLADE. I WOULD GET OWNED ALL THE TIME BY WIZARDZ AND RANGERZ ON AGRO BUT IT'S KEWL CUZ THEY R MORE KEWL THAN ME. I NEVER REALLY LIKED THE GAME RAMPAGE BTW BUM I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY FUCKING STUPID, AND SNK'S KING OF THE MONSTERS IS WHAT I INITIALLY THOUGHT OF COME TO THINK ABOUT IT. I HAD ACTUALLY FORGOT ITS ABOUT 3 STUPID MONSTERS PUNCHING BUILDINGS AND HELICOPTERS, THOUGH I ENJOYED PUNCHING THE ONE THAT SHOWED THE PEOPLE ABOUT TO DO SECKS LOL. I REALLY HOPE THEY ANNOUNCE SOME MORE ABOUT THIS MOVIE CUZ I WANT THE 5 HOURS BACK FROM READING STUFF ONLINE THAT PROBABLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE ITSELF, IM GOING TO DO A /REPORT, /FEEDBACK IN GAME TONIGHT TO SEE IF THEY CAN BAN JJ ADAMS FROM USING MQ CUZ I SAW HIM WARP IRL. SO I WAS CLEANING MY BATHROOM TODAY AND I WAS A PRODUCT CALLED "SIMPLY GREEN" I THINK IT'S THE WORST SMELLING CLEANING PRODUCT AVAILABLE TODAY, IT SMELLS LIKE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT. I WAS RELIEVED AFTER I RELIEVED MYSELF TO FIND A LYSOL PRODUCT UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK WITH A "LEMON BREEZE" SCENT, I LIKE TO SMELL LEMONS WHEN I DO POOPERS.SO RIGHT BACK TO YOUR WARRIOR, I THINK I READ SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT ON ALLAKAHAZAM LONG AGO, I DON'T LIKE THAT SITE BECAUSE OF THE COMMENTS ON THERE MAKE YOU FEEL AS IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SWIFT YOUR PENIS AROUND AND AROUND LIKE THOSE LITTLE CARDBOARD ARIPLANES YOU COULD BUY WHEN YOU WERE A KID THAT HAD THE ELASTIC PROPELAR SET UP, THOSE WERE REALLY COOL. AND NOW THINKING ABOUT THEM I WONDER IF THEY ARE COLLECTOR'S ITEMS NOW BECAUSE MOST LIKELY THEY AREN'T MADE ANYMORE, KIDS WOULD RATHER PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR SOMETHING THAN PLAY WITH A CARDBOARD AIRPLANE THAT COSTS A DOLLAR. I'M GETTING REALLY BOARD TYPING THIS AND IF YOU GOT THIS FAR THEN I'M GOING TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON DOING SO CUZ EVEN I COULDN'T BOTHER TO REREAD THROUGH ALL OF THAT.  HONESTLY THE BEST SMELLING CLEANING PRODUCT YOU CAN BUY IS ORANGE CLEAN, ITS SO AWESOME AND I ACTUALLY WOULD RATHER SMELL ORANGES THAN LEMONS THAN SIMPLY GREEN CRAP WHEN DOING DUMPERS. IT CLEANS REALLY GOOD TOO. BY THE WAY ARE WE RAIDING TOMMORROW ON SATURDAY IM CURIOUS IF WE WILL, I WONT BE RAIDING ON 011808 THATS FOR SURE CUZ I WILL BE GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE ABOUT QUINTON RAMPAGE JACKSON, IM EXCITED TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF MMA MOVES HE DOES TO BUILDINGS AND STUFF, I BET HE DOES A HYDUKEN TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY. WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF YOU COULD DO HYDUKEN IRL, JUST HYDUKEN'S AND NO OTHER MOVES FROM FIGHTING GAMES. I WANT TO SHOOT BLUE FIREBALLS FROM MY FISTS SOME DAY, THATS FOR SURE. STREET FIGHTER 2 WAS AND STILL ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTING GAMES EVER, I READ SOMEWHERE LAST NIGHT THAT SAID MAYBE IT'S THE MOVIE "PRIMAL RAGE" BASED AFTER THE GAME PRIMAL RAGE WITH THE DINOSAURS AND SHIT. THAT GAME FUCKING SUCKED SO MUCH IT WAS SAD, IT WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH STOP MOTION MONSTERS WITH REALLY BAD FATALITIES. HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER PLAYED THE GAME TIME KILLERS, THAT GAME WAS PRETTY COOL AND I GOT IT TO WORK FOR MY MAME SYSTEM NOT TO LONG AGO ON MY COMPUTER, IT WAS COOL FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS THEN I GOT REALLY BOARD PLAYING IT, THE LAST GUY IS PRETTY STUPID THOUGH I NOW FORGOT WHO/WHAT HE WAS, I JUST RECALL WHEN I GOT TO THE LAST STAGE I WAS NOT ONLY BUMMED OUT BUT EVEN ON EASY SETTINGS FINDING MYSELF BEING DESTROYED IN SECONDS, HE HAD SOME BRUTAL ATTACKS. SO I DONT THINK THE MOVIE IS ABOUT PRIMAL RAGE, I REALLY HOPE NOT. MAYBE IT'S AS SOMEONE MENTIONED LIKE A BLAIR WITCH PROJECT BUT WITH MONTERS, I HOPE THE ENDING ISN'T HAPPY AT ALL AND EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE DIES. IF IT'S ANYTHING TO DO WITH GODZILLA IM GOING TO BE TURBO BUMMED OUT CUZ EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS AN EGG AT THE LAST VERSION OF GODZILLA THE MOVIE ITSELF WAS SO HORRIBLE I WOULD RATHER SIT AND WATCH 1000 HOURS OF THE 60S-70S GODZILLA MOVIES THAN 2 HOURS OF THE ONE SONY MADE IN 1998. I REMEMBER SEEING IT IN THE DRIVE INS AND GOING TO SLEEP ALMOST. SPEAKING OF THE DRIVE-INS THE LAST MOVIE I SAW THERE WAS BIG DADDY WITH ADAM SANDLAR THAT MOVIE WAS SO FUNNY IT MADE MY CRY LAUGHING ANOTHER MOVIE THAT WAS JUST AS FUNNY WAS FREDDY GOT FINGERED BY TOM GREEN, EVEN THOUGH I'VE SEEN IT ABOUT 50 TIMES NOW AND IT ISN'T AS FUNNY NOW AS IT WAS IN THE THEATERS I STILL THINK IT'S KEWL. I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TYPING NOW BECAUSE THIS MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER WASTED 10 MINUTES TYPING ON IN MY INTERNET LIFE AND I HAVE TYPED SOME LONG WINDED, DUMBASS THINGS THAT ACTUALLY PRETAIN  TO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU GOT TO THIS POINT I HAD ACTUALLY PREVIEWED AND REALIZED ITS NOT AS LONG AS I WANTED IT TO BE SO I'M GOING TO PUT SOME RANDOM STUFF IN HERE THAT I DIDN'T TYPE BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT THAT WOULD BE LAME CUZ IN ORDER TO FOLLOW THE FORMAT IN CAPS LOCK TO KILL YOUR EYES(ORYOURSELF AFTER READING ALL OF THIS) I WOULD HAVE TO RETYPE IT ALL IN CAPS LOCK SO IN THEORY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T TYPE IT ON THE INTERNET I WOULD ACTUALLY BE TYPING IT ONTHE INTERNET EVEN IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP. SOUNDS EVEN DUMBER THAN YOU READING THIS FAR WHICH IS PRETTY STUPID BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY WANT TO TAKE YOUR BRAIN OUT OF YOUR SKULL AND SMASH IT AGAINST YOUR COMPUTER BOX YET, THEN YOU ARE TRUELY ONE KEWL DEWD AND DESERVE SOMETHING KEWL IRL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAYBE YOU WANT SOME ICE CREAM, MAYBE YOU WANT HAPPY ENDING SUNDAE FROM FRIENDLY'S, HOLY SHIT I WANT ONE OF THOSE RIGHT NOW. THE JIM DANDY WITH 5 SCOOPS AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER AWESOME SHIT IN IT, I MIGHT DO THAT TONIGHT. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME. FRIENDLY'S HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME THEY ARE FRIENDLY. OK I'M REALLY DONE BECAUSE MY FINGERS WANT TO FALL OFF MY HANDS AND REFORM AND MAKE A GIANT FIST AND PUNCH MY EYES OUT. SO ANYONE ARE WE RAIDING ON SATURDAY, OR SUNDAY WHATS THE DEAL? HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!

NEW POSTER FROM THE MOVIE

LOOKS COOL MAN.

Bosey

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 08:49:51 PM »
this is a god damn book

Garad

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 08:53:20 PM »
narcotics + acly + any forum = wtf?

Nyuk (Yerm)

• RoI VIP
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 09:16:18 PM »

- Ganu Yoshida
  C.E.O.

-_- Fuck you bum

BUM IS CORRECT THE MOVIE IS ACTUALLY RAMPAGE AKA QUINTON JACKSON. HE GETS DRUNK AND FALLS OUT OF A HELOCOPTER AFTER A NIGHT OF PARTYING WITH 50 CENT AND THE REST OF GG GG G G G G G G G G GGG-UNIT. SINCE RAMPAGE HAS GILLS ALONG WITH LUNGS HE IS ABLE TO FALL ALSEEP IN THE WATER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN, AS THE HELICOPTER WAS GOING BACK TO EUROPE FOR RAMPAGE'S NEW PORNO "RAMPAGE FUCKS EUROPEAN GIRLS V.1". ANYHOW, THIS SUPPOSIVELY HAPPENS DURING THE FALL OF 07 CUZ THE DRILLING COMPANY ACTUALLY DRILLS RAMPAGE INSIDE HIS ANUS AS RAMPAGE LIKES TO SLEEP WITH HIS BUM BUM KINDA AIMED UPWARD (LOL IDK WHY!!!LOL BUT HE DOES!). THIS WAKES HIM UP AND THE DRILLS BREAKS WITH A PIECE OF IT ACTUALLY STUCK INSIDE HIS DUMPER. SO RAMPAGE GOES ON A RAMPGE AND GOES TO NYC AND DOES A NUMBER THERE. BUT THEN SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENS ACLY STOPS TYPING ABOUT THIS STUPID MOVIE PLOT HALFWAY THROUGH THIS AND GOES TO RE-READ NYUKS THING CUZ IT POPS INTO HIS HEAD AFTER RUNNING DRY FOR IDEAS ABOUT QUINTON RAMPAGE JACKSON'S MOVIES THAT HE JUST MADE UP AND PROBABLY JUST SEEMS TO BE REALLY STUPID. OK READ NYUKS POST ABOUT HIS WARRIOR, I THINK ITZ KEWL YOU USE VELIUM SWIFTBLADE, I USED IT TOO AT ONE POINT CUZ I COULDN'T GET A FBSS FROM GUK AND THOUGHT THE SWIFTBLADE LOOKED REALLY KEWL. LOL KATANA..LOOK IM A NINJA WARRIOR!!! I NEVER USED VENONMOUS AXE OF THE VELIUM BROAD THOUGH CUZ I USED FROSTBRINGER, EVENTUALLY I GOT A HASTE ITEM AND GOT RID OF THE SWIFTBLADE (NO MORE KATANA :((() AND AT THAT POINT I HAD MY EPICS SO I WAS IN BOT USING MY FROSTBRINGER AND EPIC REDBLADE. I WOULD GET OWNED ALL THE TIME BY WIZARDZ AND RANGERZ ON AGRO BUT IT'S KEWL CUZ THEY R MORE KEWL THAN ME. I NEVER REALLY LIKED THE GAME RAMPAGE BTW BUM I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY FUCKING STUPID, AND SNK'S KING OF THE MONSTERS IS WHAT I INITIALLY THOUGHT OF COME TO THINK ABOUT IT. I HAD ACTUALLY FORGOT ITS ABOUT 3 STUPID MONSTERS PUNCHING BUILDINGS AND HELICOPTERS, THOUGH I ENJOYED PUNCHING THE ONE THAT SHOWED THE PEOPLE ABOUT TO DO SECKS LOL. I REALLY HOPE THEY ANNOUNCE SOME MORE ABOUT THIS MOVIE CUZ I WANT THE 5 HOURS BACK FROM READING STUFF ONLINE THAT PROBABLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE ITSELF, IM GOING TO DO A /REPORT, /FEEDBACK IN GAME TONIGHT TO SEE IF THEY CAN BAN JJ ADAMS FROM USING MQ CUZ I SAW HIM WARP IRL. SO I WAS CLEANING MY BATHROOM TODAY AND I WAS A PRODUCT CALLED "SIMPLY GREEN" I THINK IT'S THE WORST SMELLING CLEANING PRODUCT AVAILABLE TODAY, IT SMELLS LIKE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT. I WAS RELIEVED AFTER I RELIEVED MYSELF TO FIND A LYSOL PRODUCT UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK WITH A "LEMON BREEZE" SCENT, I LIKE TO SMELL LEMONS WHEN I DO POOPERS.SO RIGHT BACK TO YOUR WARRIOR, I THINK I READ SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT ON ALLAKAHAZAM LONG AGO, I DON'T LIKE THAT SITE BECAUSE OF THE COMMENTS ON THERE MAKE YOU FEEL AS IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SWIFT YOUR PENIS AROUND AND AROUND LIKE THOSE LITTLE CARDBOARD ARIPLANES YOU COULD BUY WHEN YOU WERE A KID THAT HAD THE ELASTIC PROPELAR SET UP, THOSE WERE REALLY COOL. AND NOW THINKING ABOUT THEM I WONDER IF THEY ARE COLLECTOR'S ITEMS NOW BECAUSE MOST LIKELY THEY AREN'T MADE ANYMORE, KIDS WOULD RATHER PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR SOMETHING THAN PLAY WITH A CARDBOARD AIRPLANE THAT COSTS A DOLLAR. I'M GETTING REALLY BOARD TYPING THIS AND IF YOU GOT THIS FAR THEN I'M GOING TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON DOING SO CUZ EVEN I COULDN'T BOTHER TO REREAD THROUGH ALL OF THAT.  HONESTLY THE BEST SMELLING CLEANING PRODUCT YOU CAN BUY IS ORANGE CLEAN, ITS SO AWESOME AND I ACTUALLY WOULD RATHER SMELL ORANGES THAN LEMONS THAN SIMPLY GREEN CRAP WHEN DOING DUMPERS. IT CLEANS REALLY GOOD TOO. BY THE WAY ARE WE RAIDING TOMMORROW ON SATURDAY IM CURIOUS IF WE WILL, I WONT BE RAIDING ON 011808 THATS FOR SURE CUZ I WILL BE GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE ABOUT QUINTON RAMPAGE JACKSON, IM EXCITED TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF MMA MOVES HE DOES TO BUILDINGS AND STUFF, I BET HE DOES A HYDUKEN TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY. WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF YOU COULD DO HYDUKEN IRL, JUST HYDUKEN'S AND NO OTHER MOVES FROM FIGHTING GAMES. I WANT TO SHOOT BLUE FIREBALLS FROM MY FISTS SOME DAY, THATS FOR SURE. STREET FIGHTER 2 WAS AND STILL ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTING GAMES EVER, I READ SOMEWHERE LAST NIGHT THAT SAID MAYBE IT'S THE MOVIE "PRIMAL RAGE" BASED AFTER THE GAME PRIMAL RAGE WITH THE DINOSAURS AND SHIT. THAT GAME FUCKING SUCKED SO MUCH IT WAS SAD, IT WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH STOP MOTION MONSTERS WITH REALLY BAD FATALITIES. HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER PLAYED THE GAME TIME KILLERS, THAT GAME WAS PRETTY COOL AND I GOT IT TO WORK FOR MY MAME SYSTEM NOT TO LONG AGO ON MY COMPUTER, IT WAS COOL FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS THEN I GOT REALLY BOARD PLAYING IT, THE LAST GUY IS PRETTY STUPID THOUGH I NOW FORGOT WHO/WHAT HE WAS, I JUST RECALL WHEN I GOT TO THE LAST STAGE I WAS NOT ONLY BUMMED OUT BUT EVEN ON EASY SETTINGS FINDING MYSELF BEING DESTROYED IN SECONDS, HE HAD SOME BRUTAL ATTACKS. SO I DONT THINK THE MOVIE IS ABOUT PRIMAL RAGE, I REALLY HOPE NOT. MAYBE IT'S AS SOMEONE MENTIONED LIKE A BLAIR WITCH PROJECT BUT WITH MONTERS, I HOPE THE ENDING ISN'T HAPPY AT ALL AND EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE DIES. IF IT'S ANYTHING TO DO WITH GODZILLA IM GOING TO BE TURBO BUMMED OUT CUZ EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS AN EGG AT THE LAST VERSION OF GODZILLA THE MOVIE ITSELF WAS SO HORRIBLE I WOULD RATHER SIT AND WATCH 1000 HOURS OF THE 60S-70S GODZILLA MOVIES THAN 2 HOURS OF THE ONE SONY MADE IN 1998. I REMEMBER SEEING IT IN THE DRIVE INS AND GOING TO SLEEP ALMOST. SPEAKING OF THE DRIVE-INS THE LAST MOVIE I SAW THERE WAS BIG DADDY WITH ADAM SANDLAR THAT MOVIE WAS SO FUNNY IT MADE MY CRY LAUGHING ANOTHER MOVIE THAT WAS JUST AS FUNNY WAS FREDDY GOT FINGERED BY TOM GREEN, EVEN THOUGH I'VE SEEN IT ABOUT 50 TIMES NOW AND IT ISN'T AS FUNNY NOW AS IT WAS IN THE THEATERS I STILL THINK IT'S KEWL. I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TYPING NOW BECAUSE THIS MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER WASTED 10 MINUTES TYPING ON IN MY INTERNET LIFE AND I HAVE TYPED SOME LONG WINDED, DUMBASS THINGS THAT ACTUALLY PRETAIN  TO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU GOT TO THIS POINT I HAD ACTUALLY PREVIEWED AND REALIZED ITS NOT AS LONG AS I WANTED IT TO BE SO I'M GOING TO PUT SOME RANDOM STUFF IN HERE THAT I DIDN'T TYPE BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT THAT WOULD BE LAME CUZ IN ORDER TO FOLLOW THE FORMAT IN CAPS LOCK TO KILL YOUR EYES(ORYOURSELF AFTER READING ALL OF THIS) I WOULD HAVE TO RETYPE IT ALL IN CAPS LOCK SO IN THEORY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T TYPE IT ON THE INTERNET I WOULD ACTUALLY BE TYPING IT ONTHE INTERNET EVEN IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP. SOUNDS EVEN DUMBER THAN YOU READING THIS FAR WHICH IS PRETTY STUPID BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY WANT TO TAKE YOUR BRAIN OUT OF YOUR SKULL AND SMASH IT AGAINST YOUR COMPUTER BOX YET, THEN YOU ARE TRUELY ONE KEWL DEWD AND DESERVE SOMETHING KEWL IRL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAYBE YOU WANT SOME ICE CREAM, MAYBE YOU WANT HAPPY ENDING SUNDAE FROM FRIENDLY'S, HOLY SHIT I WANT ONE OF THOSE RIGHT NOW. THE JIM DANDY WITH 5 SCOOPS AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER AWESOME SHIT IN IT, I MIGHT DO THAT TONIGHT. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME. FRIENDLY'S HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME THEY ARE FRIENDLY. OK I'M REALLY DONE BECAUSE MY FINGERS WANT TO FALL OFF MY HANDS AND REFORM AND MAKE A GIANT FIST AND PUNCH MY EYES OUT. SO ANYONE ARE WE RAIDING ON SATURDAY, OR SUNDAY WHATS THE DEAL? HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!

NEW POSTER FROM THE MOVIE

LOOKS COOL MAN.

Realm of Insanity  |  General Category  |  Public  |  01-18-08 - it is coming

gfxgfx
gfx gfx